Possible Defense of Anti-Semitic Egg Attack
December 23, 2011
If the defendant wants to show real chutzpah, he'll claim that if he were truly anti-semitic, he would have tossed a plate of ham and eggs at the victims; but was respectful enough to avoid anything non-kosher.
MORE FROM THIS AUTHOR
- Macairt RE: Jonathan Freedland assumes the worst of Israel supporters....
- joemillis1959 RE: Jonathan Freedland assumes the worst of Israel supporters....
- happygoldfish RE: Oxfam and the Board - what should happen if the red lines are crossed
- happygoldfish RE: David Ward blog post written by John Hilley
- happygoldfish RE: Prof Hawking's cancellation due to health - not to BDS lobby