"It's great that someone's standing up to them at last"
By Jonathan Hoffman
October 14, 2012
That was the frequent response from passers-by in Western Road, Brighton to the pro-Israel counter-demonstraters outside the Ecostream shop on Saturday. It seems that people are thoroughly exasperated with the antics of the anti-Israel Loony Left there, led by Rabbi's son and Stalinist, Tony Greenstein - the man who suggested that anti-Zionists should try to rig a JC poll, so that they can falsely paint Jews as racists:
We gave out at least 1000 fliers as an antidote to the lies of the PSC and the response was phenomenal - most people supported us. Meanwhile Greenstein and other Israel-haters were warned several times by the Police for blocking the entrance to the shop.
In terms of numbers we had as many activists as the PSC - our numbers included some Christian Zionists.
Come the rain, the PSC of course rushed for cover.....
Daniel Birnbaum, CEO of Sodastream, says he will take legal action to clear protesters from the front of the shop:
A few more drops of light rain and he won't need to!
MORE FROM THIS AUTHOR
- happygoldfish RE: David Ward blog post written by John Hilley
- joemillis1959 RE: Jonathan Freedland assumes the worst of Israel supporters....
- happygoldfish RE: Jonathan Freedland assumes the worst of Israel supporters....
- StevenKalka RE: Jonathan Freedland assumes the worst of Israel supporters....
- happygoldfish RE: Prof Hawking's cancellation due to health - not to BDS lobby