By Jonathan Hoffman
April 15, 2010
Please ask your Parliamentary candidates to agree to the following:
1. That in December 2008 Israel had the right to attack Hamas terrorists in Gaza, after being subjected for eight years to their rocket attacks; and that in future Israel has the right to similarly defend itself
2. That the loophole in the Universal Jurisdiction Law - which enables Israelis visiting London to be arrested with no reference to the Attorney General - must be closed as a matter of urgency.
3. That the biased Goldstone Report must be rejected in the UN
4. That there must be no boycott against Israel
5. That Iran must not acquire nuclear weapons
6. That there must be no UK government contact with Hamas and Hizbolla until those organisations have proved beyond doubt that they renounce terror.